Yuri Boyka:Winning takes many things.Who can be the best fighter,yes, of course. But most important who can survive.
尤里伯伊卡:冠军需要很多条件,能打固然重要,但最重要的是能活下来。
Improvise,adapt,overcome.
即时发挥,即刻适应,即时克服。
Yuri Boyka:God has given me a gift.Only one.I am the most complete fighter in the world.My whole life,I've trained.
尤里伯伊卡:上帝给了我一项天赋,只有一项,我是世界上最优秀的格斗士。我一生都在训练。
Turbo:For what.
特伯:为了什么?
Yuri Boyka:I must prove I am worthy or something.
尤里伯伊卡:就为了证明自己。
Turbo:Damn.I'm gonna feel bad when I'm whipping that ass.
特伯:真是的,我都不忍心打败你了。
No one goes home,not from here.The losing fighters all disappear.No one gets out alive.
没人能回国,至少在这里不行,输了的格斗士都会失踪,没人能活着离开。
Oh,you know me,I'm all about money.And you,well,good knee,bad knee,no knee...you're still the best fighter in the world,especially when you're angry.
你了解我这人,只为了钱,不管你的膝盖有没有伤,甚至有没有膝盖,你仍然是世界上最优秀的格斗士,尤其在你愤怒的时候。
Turbo:Where I'm from,there aren't shit for free.
特伯:在我们国家,没什么自由。
Yuri Boyka:And where I'm from,everything was for free.And it was all shit.
尤里伯伊卡:在我们国家一切都是为了自由,而这都是胡说。