You've always been a true love of mine. Be careful, Diana. They don't deserve you.
你一直是我的挚爱,当心点,戴安娜,他们配不上你。
I first, after you!
我先上,你们断后!
You won't like it. The book says men are just tools of procreation, and pleasure in the flesh does not necessarily require men.
你不会喜欢的,书里说男人只是生殖的工具,肉体的愉悦不一定需要男人。
Diana, I want to save today, and you will save the future.
戴安娜,我要拯救今天,而你将拯救未来。
It's nothing about worth,it's about love.
这是没有价值,这是关于爱。
I can not stand the persecution of innocent life. If no one else guards the world, then I will come forward.
无辜的生命惨遭迫害,我不能无动于衷。如果没有别人保卫这个世界,那么我将挺身而出。
Who is this young lady?
She is me, she and I, and we work together, sir?.
这位年轻的小姐是谁?
她是我,她和我,我们呢在一起工作,长官。
Are you a man?
Yes, what? I don't look like that?
你是男人?
是的,怎么,我看起来不像吗?
You've always been a true love of mine.
一直以来,你都是我的挚爱。
Haven't you seen a man? Where's your father?
I don't have a father. Zeus gave me life.
你没见过男人吗?你父亲呢?
我没有父亲。宙斯赐予我生命。
I can't let you do such a dangerous thing.
What I'm going to do is up to you.
我不能让去你做这么危险的事。
我要做什么可由不得你决定。