1、Say wait for you, I would not leave.翻译: 说好了等你,我就不会离开。
2、I am just a ordinary people.翻译: 我只是个普通人。
3、You never know how much cared, until you lose each other.翻译: 你永远不知道有多在乎,直到你失去彼此。
4、I really hate you do not really love me.翻译: 我是真的很恨你不是真的爱我。
5、I love you already tired.翻译: 爱你的我已经累了。
6、Always waiting for you.翻译: 总是在这里等着你。
7、l had a dream that you love me.翻译: 我做了个梦是你爱上我。
8、If I change shape, and you forget the time.翻译: 若不是我变了摸样,便是你淡忘了时光。
9、Lonely lonely, I am still thinking about someone.翻译: 孤独寂寞的时候,我会静静的想着某人。
10、I can do anything you want.翻译: 我可以做任何你想做的事。
11、Don't surrender to this dark woeld.翻译: 别向这个混蛋的世界投降。
12、Won the world to lose you.翻译: 赢了世界输了你。
13、You said, love is too deep but don't let their destruction.翻译: 你说过,爱的太深却不要让自己沉沦。
14、I ae.翻译: 我在等一个人,可以陪我很久很久的人。
15、I understand. I just do not care.翻译: 我明白,只是,我不在乎。
16、Until all dreams has broken, didn't see your tears and regret.翻译: 直到所有的梦已破碎,才看见你的眼泪和后悔。
17、If I say leave me alone,actually I need you more than at any time.翻译: 如果我说我想一个人静一静。
18、The wind is too with the pain you give is blown away.翻译: 风太带大你给的痛却吹不散。摘自:短美文
19、I'm just have mood swings.翻译: 我只是个平凡人,我也有我的小情绪。
20、People did not love has no one loves you.翻译: 人不爱己没人爱你。
21、Held your hand, as if threads on your fingers around.翻译: 握过你的手,仿佛余温在指尖缠绕。
22、you know that I will love you till I die.翻译: 你知道我将爱你直到我死。
23、Since the break up, do not together.翻译: 既然分手了,就不要在一起。
24、Smile though your heart is aching. Smile even though it's breaking.翻译: 尽管心痛甚至心碎也要微笑。
25、Eternity is not a distance.翻译: 永远不是一种距离。生日祝贺词
26、The Most Beautiful Thing is Loving You.翻译: 暗恋是一种幸福的寂寞。
27、I hope you understand what I.翻译: 我希望你能懂我。
28、The most painful but one persoan.翻译: 最痛不过一人始一人终。
29、I love you not because I need you cjx.翻译: 我爱你并不是我需要你。
30、Love is so short, forgetting is so long.翻译: 爱那么短,可是遗忘那么长。
31、Dram,as if you never wake up.翻译: 做梦吧,好像未曾醒来。
32、No man cool call back yesterday.翻译: 时光流逝,不可复得。
33、to get over you is the hardest thing in the world.翻译: 遗忘你,是世界最难的事情。
34、Got to lose, is always better than never gets no more cuts.翻译: 得到了再失去,总是比从来就没有得到更伤人。
35、Alone a person cannot feel happiness.翻译: 独自一个人无法感受幸福。
36、There.翻译: 会有天使替我爱你。
37、f you're not. I would never abandon.翻译: 你若不离,我则不弃。
38、You make my heart smile.翻译: 我的心因你而笑。
39、Is missing you in the dream.翻译: 在梦里想着你。
40、Do not find excuses for failure, to chase success reasons!翻译: 不要找失败的借口,去追成功的理由!
41、Bad days will pass.翻译: 坏事情总会过去。
42、It is because of heart bottom touch that empty, so he just so painful.翻译: 就是因为触碰到心底的那一点空,所以才会那么痛。
43、I am a slow walker , but I never walk backwards.翻译: 我走得很慢,但是我从不倒退。
44、I love you pass though life enter life.翻译: 我爱你透过生活进入生命。
45、I pretended to be indifferent to it.翻译: 我假装无所谓才看不到心被拧碎。
46、It’s too late to move back, yet too early to move on.翻译: 想回头,已经太迟了; 想开始, 又觉得太早。
47、If I can be pure all the way to the end.翻译: 如果我可以一路单纯到底。
48、Sometimes, only a tear, we completely clear sight.翻译: 有时候,惟有一场眼泪,我们才彻底清晰了视线。
49、y heart says no.翻译: 等待你的关心,等到我关上了心。
50、And to the whole day through.翻译: 每一分每一秒直到一天结束。
51、Life is not a script.翻译: 生活并不是剧本。
52、Have we loved so very reskless.翻译: 曾经我们那么放肆的爱过。
53、If I forget you, you will not feel hard to breathe.翻译: 如果我就此忘了你,你会不会觉得难呼吸。
54、Recall the broken then do not put toge.翻译: 回忆碎了便拼凑不回来了。
55、I love you not because I need you.翻译: 我爱你并不是我需要你。
56、I have no sense of security,because I love you too.翻译: 我没有安全感,是因为我太爱你。
57、Someone said, my love, I just thought.翻译: 有人说,我的爱情只是我的自以为。
58、We are together.翻译: 我们在一起吧。
59、Nothing for nothing.翻译: 不费力气,一无所得。
60、Thent.翻译: 风吹起如花的流年而你成为最唯美的点缀。
61、Since know, why so sensational.翻译: 既然心知肚明,又何必句句煽情。
62、You do not know I am missing you.翻译: 我在想你,你却不知道。
63、Did meet, the total is better than never to meet.翻译: 曾经相遇,总胜过从未碰头。(.)
64、I'm fine, thanks for not asking.翻译: 我很好,谢谢你的不在乎。
65、A ray of sunshine, outline for you my all memory.翻译: 一缕阳光,勾勒出我对你所有的记忆。
66、Do noe with regret.翻译: 别把时间都浪费在后悔上了。
67、For you, I have only to remember the identity of strangers.翻译: 对于你,我始终只能以陌生人的身份去怀念。
68、Sometimes goodbye is the only way.翻译: 有时候,除了说再见,无路可走。
69、I’m tired of peoply history.翻译: 我讨厌那些不了解我,却对我指手画脚的人。
70、You love or not love me, know the time.翻译: 你爱不爱我,时光它知道。
71、A person quiet a person cry movie clips, the whole world is sad.翻译: 一个人安静一个人哭泣散场电影,全世界伤心。
72、Love is a carefully designed lie.翻译: 爱情是一个精心设计的谎言。
73、Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet.翻译: 忍耐是痛苦的,但它的果实是甜蜜的。
74、Nothing can ever replace you.翻译: 没有任何东西能取代你。
75、If love, please cherish.翻译: 若相爱,请珍惜。
76、No promise, only said not over of lies.翻译: 没有不变的承诺,只有说不完的谎言。
77、So your those commitments, just about.翻译: 原来你的那些承诺只是随便说说。
78、You are the apple of my eye.翻译: 你是我眼里最珍贵的人。(.)
79、Distance makes the hearts grow fonder.翻译: 距离使两颗心靠得更近。
80、Without you by my side, I will be better off than you.翻译: 没有你在我身边,我会比你过得更好。
81、May our friendship grow more mature as time passes.翻译: 愿我们的友情岁月的流逝而更加成熟。
82、So close, you so far.翻译: 那么近又那么远。
83、It is never too late to bight have been.翻译: 做回你自己,永远都不嫌晚。
84、If yoe back.翻译: 如果你愿意回头。
85、I love your heart is not your face.翻译: 我爱的是你的心不是你的脸。其组词
86、Happy, stop, rain, you turn and later in fall.翻译: 快乐,停止了,雨滴,在你转身以后 落下。
87、syousya niwa syourei,haisya niwa tyoukai.翻译: 给胜者以奖励,给败者以惩戒。
88、Whatever is worth doing is worth doing well.翻译: 任何值得做的,就把它做好。
89、Is not in the lonely time.翻译: 是不是在寂寞的时候才会想起我。
90、Prefer loss to unjust gain.翻译: 宁可吃亏,不贪便宜。
91、Reality is reality too.翻译: 是现实太现实。
92、e.翻译: 我要的爱无非你们一直都在。
93、Your smile is so brilliant.翻译: 你的笑是那么灿烂。
94、Whatever is worth doing at all is worth doing well.翻译: 凡是值得做的事,就值得做好。
95、e.翻译: 我会珍惜身边每一个对我好的人。
96、Sorry, I do not love you.翻译: 对不起,我长不出你爱的模样。
97、I'm just a prisoner of love.翻译: 我只是做了爱情的奴隶。
98、The.翻译: 风吹着如花般破碎的流年。
99、I never told you, I wanna hold you.翻译: 我从未告诉你,我想拥抱你。
100、No measure of time with you will be long enough.翻译: 和你在一起,天长地久都不够。
101、Sadness into the river upstream, I for who the desperate.翻译: 悲伤逆流成河,我为谁而不顾一切。
102、While there is life there is hope.翻译: 一息若存,希望不灭。
103、Eternity is not a distance but a decision.翻译: 永远不是一种距离,而是一种决定。
104、The colour of a sad, sad haunted, sadness and me company.翻译: 泛着忧伤的色彩,悲伤萦绕,忧伤和我作伴。
105、Thuch a fairy tale.翻译: 世界上没那么多的童话。
106、One of the keys to happiness is a bad memory.翻译: 想要得到幸福的关键之一就是你要学会健忘。
107、Shout it from the sea.翻译: 来自深海的呼喊。
108、If love is the representative of the happiness, that what is happiness.翻译: 如果说爱情是幸福的代表,那幸福又是什么。
109、Never stop believing in yourself.翻译: 永远不要停止相信自己。
110、Eyes not to tears.翻译: 眼睛不是用来装眼泪的。
111、Refused to ambiguous,I have a man.翻译: 拒绝暧昧,我有男人。
112、h2 desire is the starting point of all achievemen.翻译: 强烈的欲望是取得任何成就的第一步。
113、And then deep memory, also has forgotten the day.翻译: 再深的记忆,也有淡忘的一天。
114、Lost to marry me, marry you win.翻译: 输了嫁给我,赢了娶你。
115、Got to lose, is always better than never gets no more cuts.翻译: 得到了再失去,总是比从来就没有得到更伤人。
116、Luck is a matter of preparation meeting opportunity.翻译: 幸运,其实就是准备遇到了机会
117、Does not belong to me,I will let go.翻译: 不属于我的 我会离开。
118、Love me little, love me long.翻译: 爱不贵亲密,而贵长久。
119、。You’re my Achilles heel.翻译: 你是我无法抗拒的弱点。
120、Delay is the deadliest form of denial.翻译: 拖延其实就是最彻底的拒绝。
121、Love are treading on thin ice, but the pain ruyingsuixing.翻译: 爱情如履薄冰,痛苦却如影随形。
122、I decided that I did not love you.翻译: 决定不爱你了。
123、Our ambiguous, so far.翻译: 我们的暧昧,到此为止。
124、He misses her, but he missed her.翻译: 错过只在一瞬,思念却是一世。
125、Hold hand. and marriage.翻译: 执子之手,与子偕老。
126、The last love is letting go.翻译: 最后旳疼爱是手放开。
127、I love very much, a minute only love you sixty seconds.翻译: 我的心爱得不多,一分钟只爱了你六十秒。
128、Everyone has a sad, want to hide but he who denies all confesses all.翻译: 每个人都有一段悲伤,想隐藏却欲盖弥彰。
129、The more you care, the more you have to lose.翻译: 在意的越多,失去的就越多。
130、Grasp all, lose all.翻译: 什么都想要,什么都失掉。
131、I love the young like a song.翻译: 我爱的少年如歌。
132、Miss a persontwo people of the picture.翻译: 一个人想念两个人画面。
133、Come to an end only lonely melancholy is a taste of life.翻译: 曲终人散只有孤寂惆怅才是生活的原味。
134、Very love hurts us to each other.翻译: 很爱过,很痛过,我们为了彼此而活。
135、We share so much together.翻译: 我们分享生命中的每一天。
136、No one is in charge of your happiness except you.翻译: 没人能决定你的幸福,除了你自己。
137、To you unexpected persistence.翻译: 对你出乎意料的执着。
138、You are in my heart.翻译: 你在我心里。
139、A lot of things, we can be touched, but can not shed tears.翻译: 很多事情,我们可以感动,却不能流泪。
140、Miss become habit, forgotten become habit, lonely become habit.翻译: 想念变习惯,遗忘变习惯,孤单变习惯。
141、Tears are no color of blood.翻译: 眼泪是没有颜色的血。
142、Love soaked in paper, deduce sadness.翻译: 爱情浸过纸,演绎忧伤。
143、True love never gets old.翻译: 真正的爱情永远不会变老。