1、It is kind of fun to do the impossible.翻译: 去做不可能的事是一种乐趣。
2、To commemorate the first memories moved.翻译: 让回忆纪念最初的感动。
3、To you unexpected persistence.翻译: 对你出乎意料的执着。
4、I jusore.翻译: 我只是想要一个温暖的怀抱仅此而已。
5、The same can noe it will cool.翻译: 感情一样经不起时间的摧残 ,到时间就会凉。
6、I hate that you’re just a memory now.翻译: 我恨现在你仅仅是回忆而已。
7、We don't have any choice, only run in opposite directions.翻译: 我们没有任何选择的余地,只有背道而驰。
8、Simply to silence, do not leave free and easy.翻译: 索性就沉默,别再假洒脱。
9、The older I get, the less people I trust.翻译: 越长大,我发现能信任的人越少。
10、Miss as miss, miss read as?offering, the chief read do not read.翻译: 想念不如怀念,怀念不如祭念,祭念不如不念
11、Once you start to dislike someone. Everything they do begins to annoy you.翻译: 一旦开始讨厌某人,无论TA做什么都会让你厌烦。
12、The fragmentation of the separation, this is you want to end.翻译: 支离破碎的分离,这是不是你要的结局。
13、Finally, you opened its mouth before I put a hand.翻译: 最后是你开了口 ,我才放了手。
14、I'm just actors, always in someone else's story, his tears flow.翻译: 我只是个戏子,永远在别人的故事里,流着自己的眼泪。
15、I know I am not flattering, so I did noe.翻译: 我深知我不讨人喜欢,所以我不曾是谁的累赘。
16、If two people are meant to be together, eventually they'll find their way back.翻译: 如果两个人注定在一起,最终他们总会找到重温旧梦的路。
17、More.翻译: 我的世界不再允许任何人的出现。
18、I think I miss you less and less as every day goes by.翻译: 我想随着一天天过去,我对你的思念也在一天天淡去。摘自:短美文
19、All lives end,all hearts are broken.翻译: 生命都会终结,徒留一颗破碎的心。
20、I am your irrelevant, you are one of my beginning and end.翻译: 我是你的无关痛痒你是我的一始而终。
21、Know that you are ten thousand person of lighe.翻译: 深知你是万人之光哪敢奢望你只为我发光。
22、Since know, why so sensational.翻译: 既然心知肚明,又何必句句煽情。
23、No matter how long. I love you are still so.翻译: 不管多久,我爱你都依旧如此。
24、From now on,love yourself,enjoy living then smile.翻译: 从现在开始,爱自己,享受生活并且微笑。
25、You are the apple of my eye.翻译: 你是我眼里最珍贵的人。家族网名大全
26、If I forget you, you will not feel hard to breathe.翻译: 如果我就此忘了你,你会不会觉得难呼吸。
27、The longer the explanation, the bigger the lie.翻译: 解释的越长,谎言就越大。
28、Suddenly rememberee to the last.翻译: 突然想起了一句话可惜不是你 陪我到最后。
29、True love never gets old.翻译: 真正的爱情永远不会变老。
30、If you feel sad for buring it in your heart, then just smile and let it go.翻译: 如果放在心里会觉得难过,那么就请微笑着放手吧。
31、What kind of sunlight cay heart.翻译: 什么样的阳光能温暖我的心。
32、You know you are my best love.翻译: 你可知道你是我的最爱。
33、Maybe people have always lost look very pale in fact also sad when you lose.翻译: 或许拥有的人总是把失去看得很淡其实你失去时也会心痛的。
34、I used to detour, because would like to see you at a glance.翻译: 我习惯绕路走,就是因为想多看你一眼。
35、People did not love has no one loves you.翻译: 人不爱己没人爱你。
36、selves.翻译: 我要的坚强,不是你所说的逞强。
37、I am just a ordinary people.翻译: 我只是个普通人。(.)
38、No onuch unless you're pretty or dying.翻译: 没有人会太关心你 除非你很漂亮或濒临死亡。
39、I love you already tired.翻译: 爱你的我已经累了。
40、ory.翻译: 我想忘掉你了,忘掉关于你的任何记忆。
41、Got to lose, is always better than never gets no more cuts.翻译: 得到了再失去,总是比从来就没有得到更伤人。
42、Are you afraid to test the heart, because I was afraid I was still in disgrace.翻译: 不敢去试探你心里是否还有我 ,因为我怕是在自取其辱。
43、If love is just passing through, why should a visit.翻译: 如果爱情只是路过,又何必到此一游。
44、I didn't want to leave you that just love the backseat force.翻译: 我没想离开你 ,那只是爱的后座力。
45、Someday you will understand,were the first to love yourself.翻译: 总有一天你会明白,人首先要爱自己。
46、Eyes not to tears.翻译: 眼睛不是用来装眼泪的。
47、Go most urgent, is the most beautiful scenery; hurt the most are always the most real emotions.翻译: 走得最急的,都是最美的风景;伤得最深的,也总是那些最真 的感情。
48、Can you hold me tight as ever as I know you still love me.翻译: 能不能像曾经一样紧紧抱我 ,我知道你还是爱我。
49、Ce n'est pas jamais, jamais oublier que, une fois.翻译: 到不了的就是永远, 忘不了的就是曾经。
50、I understand. I just do not care.翻译: 我明白,只是,我不在乎。
51、The most painful but one persoan.翻译: 最痛不过一人始一人终。
52、A great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.翻译: 做别人告诉你别做的事情,也是人生一大乐事。
53、Have we loved so very reskless.翻译: 曾经我们那么放肆的爱过。
54、Mistake is temporary regret but missing is the forever one.翻译: 过错是暂时的遗憾,而错过则是永远的遗憾。
55、Stepping forward can't finish the distancory.翻译: 前进走不完距离,后退走不出回忆。
56、Since you unintentionally I should let it go.翻译: 你既然无心 我也该放手。
57、Better by far you should forget and smile than that you should remember and be sad.翻译: 与其伤心回忆,不如微笑遗忘。
58、I only hope you are my eternal lover.翻译: 我只希望你是我永恒的爱人。
59、If there is no separation growth also does not have belongs to.翻译: 如果没有别离,成长也就无所附丽。
60、e.翻译: 我要的爱无非你们一直都在。
61、even now there is still hope left.翻译: 甚至到现在我还仍存希望。
62、Even to the end of the dream, please let me happy.翻译: 就算是到了梦的尽头,也请让我感到幸福。
63、Sometimes our hearts just need time to accept what our heads already know.翻译: 有时候,虽然能想明白,但心里就是接受不了。
64、Although the relationship is no longer as concerned about it, but how can you say broken off.翻译: 关系虽然不再一样,关心却怎么能说断就断。
65、Please don't pretend to be good to me. I'm so naive that I will take it seriously.翻译: 请不要假装对我好,我很傻,会当真。
66、I know it seems that only love what you are trained to live up to what extent.翻译: 似乎只有我自己知道爱你到什么程度受过什么辜负。
67、In placaybe that person had been there long forgotten here.翻译: 在原地等着一个人,可没有想过,也许那个人早就忘记曾经来过这里。
68、Happiness is just on my hands, and even lost sense of direction, but still not afraid.翻译: 幸福就是只要牵对了手,就算失去了方向感,但仍然不会害怕
69、I am your traveler, you are my heart.翻译: 我是你的过客,你却是我的心。
70、Smiling, not because happiness too long, is too long time forgot to sorrow.翻译: 面带微笑,不是因为快乐太长,是太长的时间忘了悲伤。
71、Love is an unknown place that no saying from all around the worldcan explain.翻译: 爱情是用全世界所有的名言都无法解释的未知世界。
72、A lifetime we walk together.翻译: 一辈子我们一起走。
73、We now state, is the last before the break reserved.翻译: 我们现在的状态,是分手前的最后的矜持。
74、I regret to see you again become a starting point discrete.翻译: 我后悔去见了你一面成了离散的起点。
75、Nothing for nothing.翻译: 不费力气,一无所得。
76、I am just have mood swings.翻译: 我只是个平凡人,我也有我的小情绪。
77、syousya niwa syourei,haisya niwa tyoukai.翻译: 给胜者以奖励,给败者以惩戒。
78、Wherever you go, whatever you do, I will be right here waiting for you.翻译: 无论你身在何处,无论你为何忙碌,我都会在此守候。
79、Life's like a play: It's not the length,but the excellence of the acting that matters.翻译: 生命?如同一个剧本:重要的不是它有多长而是演出是否精彩。
80、The.翻译: 风吹着如花般破碎的流年。
81、And yoy chosen one go.翻译: 我最不会挽留而你们一个个偏要走。
82、Braver are thosore painful than ever.翻译: 一些受过伤的人会更加勇敢,因为他们知道,最痛不过如此。
83、You give me Stop.翻译: 你给我站住。
84、Laugh, and the world laughs with you; weep, and you weep alone.翻译: 你笑,全世界陪你笑;你哭,惟独你一个人哭。
85、In life, couples meet because of fateTo go through life together is happiness.翻译: 走在一起是缘分,一起在走是幸福。环保宣传标语
86、I really hate you do not really love me.翻译: 我是真的很恨你不是真的爱我。
87、I love the young like a song.翻译: 我爱的少年如歌。
88、Braver are thosore painful than ever.翻译: 一些受过伤的人会更加勇敢,因为他们知道,最痛不过如此。
89、We are afraid of losing but never did learn to cherish.翻译: 我们害怕失去却始终没学会珍惜。
90、Memory is a wonderful thing if you don't have to deal with the past.翻译: 回忆本来是非常美好的,只要你能让过去的都过去。
91、I find it suddenly,sometimes it'd be precious happiness if nothing is changing.翻译: 突然发现,能够不变,有时候就是一种最难得的幸福。
92、If you remember me, then I don't care if everyone else forgets.翻译: 只要你记得我,我不介意整个世界都把我遗忘了。
93、Maybe for those that have been missed,they are fated to be this way.翻译: 也许那些错过的,是因为注定就要错过。
94、Life isn’t abou to pass, it’s about learning to dance in the rain.翻译: 生活不是等着暴风雨过去,而是学会在风雨中跳舞。
95、So close, you so far.翻译: 那么近又那么远。
96、Even if you bad i also love you.翻译: 即使你不好我也爱你。
97、Grasp all, lose all.翻译: 什么都想要,什么都失掉。
98、I can conquer the world with one hand as long as you are holding the other.翻译: 只要你能牵着我另一只手,我可以一只手征服世界。
99、Some people are always substitutes.翻译: 有些人永远不会被遗忘,有些人永远只是代替品。
100、Life is not a script.翻译: 生活并不是剧本。
101、Lopsided, and eventually became seen.翻译: 渐行渐远,终成不见。
102、When I started has become a kind of cautious person.翻译: 我是什么时候开始也变成了那种小心翼翼的人。(.)
103、In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities.翻译: 在梦境和爱情里,没有事情是不可能的。
104、Nothing can ever replace you.翻译: 没有任何东西能取代你。
105、While there is life there is hope.翻译: 一息若存,希望不灭。
106、If I can be pure all the way to the end.翻译: 如果我可以一路单纯到底。
107、You are the reasoy weakness.翻译: 因为你,我学会了坚强,而你,依旧是我的伤。
108、Things do not change,we change.翻译: 世界没变,是我们变了。
109、I have no sense of security,because I love you too.翻译: 我没有安全感,是因为我太爱你。
110、If you care about what others think of you, then you will always be their slave.翻译: 总在乎其他人怎么看你, 那你会一直是他人的奴隶。
111、Emancipate urself from ur past. The onlove forward is to stop looking back!翻译: 把自己从过去解放出来,前进的唯一方法是别往后看。
112、It is never too late to bight have been.翻译: 做回你自己,永远都不嫌晚。
113、Everybody needs love,especially for those who don't deserve it.翻译: 人人需要爱,特别是不值得爱的人。
114、I always put you seriously as a kind of joke. Because I was afraid of losing nothing.翻译: 我总是把你们的认真当成一种玩笑。因为我害怕失去罢了。
115、Sometimes it is better to be alone. Nobody can hurt you.翻译: 有时候,孤单一个人反而更好,没人伤害得了你。
116、Is not in the lonely time.翻译: 是不是在寂寞的时候才会想起我。
117、The fragmentation of the separation, this is you want to end.翻译: 支离破碎的分离,这是不是你要的结局。
118、If not so much silence, so why would we go to such a point.翻译: 如果没有那么多的沉默,我们何必又会走到这样的地步。
119、Sometimes there is no way out exlep.翻译: 有时候,除了说再见,别无选择。
120、No need to abandon their own people more than tears desperate not born.翻译: 没必要为了抛弃自己的人就流泪不止心死不生。
121、Some people, h2 memories, faded relationships.翻译: 有些人,浓了回忆,淡了关系。
122、I tired you can not see my broken heart you can not hear.翻译: 我的累你看不见 ,我心碎你听不见。
123、Bold cry, tears the heart drug.翻译: 大胆哭出来,眼泪是心毒。
124、l had a dream that you love me.翻译: 我做了个梦是你爱上我。
125、Thuch a fairy tale.翻译: 世界上没那么多的童话。
126、Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.翻译: 不要因为结束而哭泣,微笑吧,为你的曾经拥有。
127、Sorry,I don’t need me anymore.翻译: 对不起,我忘了,你已经不再需要我了。
128、Even if the future situat I will always be at your.翻译: 总是未来风云万变,我始终会在你身边。
129、You came into my mind that a maze with no exit.翻译: 你走进了我心里那个没有出口的迷宫。
130、I decided that I did not love you.翻译: 我决定不爱你了。
131、The only to commandeer a man can be violent memories, is the live better.翻译: 唯一可以强横地霸占一个男人的回忆的,就是活得更好。
132、I created you concede the fact that I do not have to love again perfunctory explanation.翻译: 我的退让造就了你们相爱的事实我不必再敷衍再解释。
133、Almost could not help but shed tears several times, but do not know what to feel.翻译: 好几次差点忍不住的落泪,却不知道感触些什么。
134、I always say yes and mean no that you think that I was h2.翻译: 我总是口是心非以至于你认为我很坚强。
135、I love not love you one minute only?seconds.翻译: 我爱的不多 一分钟只爱了你六十秒。
136、When you relinquish the desire to control your future, you can have more happiness.翻译: 当你放弃了对自己未来的控制,你就能拥有更多的幸福。
137、If I say leave me alone,actually I need you more than at any time.翻译: 如果我说我想一个人静一静。
138、The.翻译: 被风吹散的思念,卷起不羁的时间。
139、I love you pass though life enter life.翻译: 我爱你透过生活进入生命。
140、No rose without a thorn.翻译: 没有不带刺的玫瑰。
141、No one can understand the hurt and pain of life, not a time to be able to recover, I can only share memory protection.翻译: 无人能明白一生的伤和痛,不是时间能复原的,我只能保护那份记忆。
142、Rev. Maclean: you can love completelpletely understanding.翻译: 你可以不完全了解一个人,但你仍能全心全意地去爱他。
143、Time is the fault of fatalistic testimony people.翻译: 时光的宿命就是见证人们的过错。
144、Onile,is enough.翻译: 彼时,一个字,一个微笑,已经足够。
145、The net closely but buckle not forever.翻译: 十指紧扣却扣不住天长地久。
146、If you love someone, set them free.翻译: 爱一个人,就是让他自由自在的做他自己。
147、Just this I finally gave up the chase for you, I decided to let you free.翻译: 就在刚刚我终于放弃了对你的追逐,我决定放你自由。
148、if you are missing someone.翻译: 如果你在想念某一个人。
149、I did not catch you when you pass you do not stop.翻译: 擦肩而过时我没有拉住你你也没有停留。
150、You do not know I am missing you.翻译: 我在想你,你却不知道 。
151、When you love someone you have to learn to let them go.翻译: 一但你爱上一个人,你同时需要学会如何放手。
152、Crouch down,hold your knees when you are others and yourself.翻译: 郁闷的时候蹲下来抱抱自己,原谅别人也原谅自己。
153、I have ten thousand kinds of reasons to want to love you less now you can love an excuse.翻译: 我有一万种想爱你的理由现在却少了一种能爱你的借口。
154、Is missing you in the dream.翻译: 在梦里想着你。
155、Every Momenind,Still Fantasy.翻译: 每时每刻,在我的脑海里仍然幻想我们待在一起。
156、For a moment, can remember many things, also missed a lot.翻译: 那一刻,能记得许多事,也错过了很多。